Almost everyone uses two numbers on one Smartphone and Whatsapp is widely used chatting application for chatting, sharing photos and videos with your friends, family and loved ones. But we can use only one Whatsapp account on a Smartphone. By default, we cannot use two Whatsapp accounts at the same time in one mobile.
Don’t worry here is the solution to this problem. I will tell you a trick through which you can run two Whatsapps simultaneously on a single Smartphone.
How to Use 2 Whatsapp in 1 Mobile?
- Open Play Store in your mobile and search for an app named “Parallel Space – Multiple accounts & Two face“.
- Install this app on your Smartphone. When the installation is finished open it.
- Now it will take few seconds to setup environment for you.
- Click on Start. Now it will show some apps, select the app which you want to use. If you want to use only 2 WhatsApp then select it and click on Add to Parallel Space.
- Congratulations, now you can use two Whatsapp accounts simultaneously on your Smartphone.
Guys, by using this method you can use any application of Android simultaneously. You can use two facebooks, Gmail, YouTube and any other app where login is required.